The Storaway line is manufactured in 5 models, with different weight, dimensions and thicknesses applications.
Only in the 2 double ramps cushions version.
The ALTairEGO tyre cushions sets are unique and the richness of the line allows to adapt a product specific to the car's tyres it is supposed to preserve.
The Storaway line's cushions are dimensioned especially for long term parking/storage and are concieved for an easy and comfortable use. The driver enters and exits the tyre cushions, eventually if necessary with a little external help to optimalize the positioning of the car inside the cushions; at least at the beginning. They support vehicles with a kerb (unladen) weight up to 8.800 lb.
The Storaway line includes:
- 250 STo Mini for vehicles small and very light and more specifically for cars like the Fiat 500 ( between 1936 and 1998), the Mini (1959 - 2000and all copies and foreign production like the Italian Autobianchi), le Simca 1000 nelle sue verie versioni (1961-1976) NSU, Fiat 850, and all others with 10 and 12" wheels.
- 300 STo Compact for light vehicles / sportscars like Mini Classic, type Cooper, Cooper S, new Alpine and other light sporstcars with large tyres
- 325 STo Midget for vehicles with a kerb (unladen) weight up to a maximum of 3.000 lb; for light and small cars like Alfa Romeo, Lotus, MG, Osca, Triumph, Morgan, Caterham Cars and even many Ferrari vintage and other light classic sportscars.
- 425 STo Super for vehicles with a kerb (unladen) weight up to a maximum of 4.400 lb; for example for many today's supercars like the ultimate Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Aston Martin, Jaguar and many Ferrari vintage and other light classic sportscars.
- 400 STo Magna for vehicles with kerb(unladen) weight up to 5.500 lb i.e. for many sportscars, classic and vintage cars.
- 375 STo Premium for vehicles with a kerb(unladen) weight up to 6.600 lb; i.e to host luxury vehicles like Bentley, Rolls Royce, but even big SUV like the americani Cadillac Escalade, Chevrolet Tahoe, Ford Explorer e Expedition, GMC Yukon, Hummer 2 and the japanese like the Mitsubishi Pajero, Nissan Armada, Toyota Land Cruiser ed altri
- 350 STo Leader*, for very heavy vehicles with a kerb(unladen) weight up to 8.800 lb; for very rare classic and collection cars or special vehicles.
Model Length - Flat part x Width x Height x Kerb (unladen) weight
How to read the data:
Length 440-350 = Total length 440 mm while flat part results to be 350 mm long.
- 250 STo Mini 410 mm - 330 mm x 250 mm x 45 mm H x 1.800 lbs (4 double ramps cushions set)
- 300 STo Compact 410 mm - 330 mm x 300 mm x 50 mm H x 2.400 lbs (4 double ramps cushions set)
- 325 STo Midget 440 mm - 350 mm x 325 mm x 50 mm H x 3.300 lbs (4 double ramps cushions set)
- 425 STo Super 545 mm - 425 mm x 425 mm x 65 mm H x 4.400 lbs (4 double ramps cushions set)
- 400 STo Magna 600 mm - 450 mm x 400 mm x 75 mm H x 4.400 lbs (4 double ramps cushions set)
- 375 STo Premium 630 mm - 450 mm x 375 mm x 85 mm H x 6.600 lbs (4 double ramps cushions set)
- 350 STo Leader * 740 mm - 500 mm x 350 mm x 100 mm H x 8.800 lbs (4 double ramps cushions set)
Models with * (asterisc) are manufactured on psecial orders; not obviously on standard inventory
Engineering comes from Switzerland while production has been organized and is located in Italy.
The ALTairEGO tyre cushions, innovative and exclusive product, matches perfectly the shape of the tyre of any vehicle avoiding the forming of the flat spot or its ovalization. The tyres, once in the cushions, are sustained in such a way that they seem like being suspended in the air ! scattering the vertical pressure in a omegenous way; action which does not happen when the vehicle is simply parked with the tyres directly in contact with the ground. It allows a sporadic use of the veihicle without the well known diffects of hopping and further very negative handling during the first miles; without considering the irrevocable damages occured to the tyres. Therefore, comfort and handling as good as if your car/supercar were driven daily !
The product is manufactured with very high performance and quality foam which gives, as a result, a high suspensory capacity. A composite material panel is then inserted in it. This allows to the cushion to remain stable when on the ground and when driving on or descending it.
The various models are identical in the manufacturing operation and quality. Only its external dimensions change in respect to the specificity of the model in respect to the vehicle characteristics and its specific use; frequent use/parking operations, medium term or long term parking/storage.
With the ALTairEGO tyre cushions sets, no further needs of high jacks, blocks or other systems !
One can park climbing on the cushions and the day after, for example, enters his car, starts the engine and descends the cushions ! Simply !
ALTairEGO is a Pregio!'s product! A valuable Pregio! product !